We have repair centers across Canada and the US. Please contact your sellers or Forbest at 905-604-6226 (Canada) if you have any problems directly before shipping out the return.
Forbest Camera Heads are rated IP68 Waterproof and ARE NOT intended for submersion over 6ft. Please ensure you are using your Forbest Camera for its intended purpose.
How long will it take to get my order?
Shipment time will depend on your location. Orders processed are processed same or next day and shipped out, taking 5-7 business days to arrive by standard shipping. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Can I return my product?
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Please view our Return & Warranty Policy Here. For further questions, chat with us directly or call us and we’ll take you through the process.
Can I change or customize something on my system?
All Forbest Products are fully customizable with our products featuring fully interchangeable parts. Instead of purchasing an additional system, get the most value by swapping specific parts. We can help ensure our products fit the exact job. For support or advice, call our office or chat with us directly.
What types of inspection cameras does Forbest Products Co. carry?
- Forbest has developed several lines of cameras for different applications. This includes, but is not limited to, Pipe/Pipeline Inspection Cameras; Robot Crawler Inspection Cameras; Mechanic & Handheld Cameras; Duct Inspection Cameras; Pole & Tablet Inspection Cameras, and Well & Chimney Inspection Cameras.
Which Inspection Camera should I buy?
- View all product categories here.
- For 1” - 2” pipelines ranging from 30 Ft. To 100 Ft. distance, ideal for p-traps, check out our systems under Mini Inspection Cameras.
- For a 2” - 4” pipeline, ranging from 50 Ft. To 130 Ft. distance, check out our systems under Portable Inspection Cameras.
- For 3” - 6” (Up to 8”) pipeline ranging from 150 Ft. To 200 Ft. in distance, check out our systems under Mid-Range Inspection Cameras.
- For 4” - 8” pipelines ranging 400 Ft. in distance, check out our systems under Long-Range Inspection Cameras
- For Systems with Pan-Tilt functionality, check out our Pan-Tilt Category Here.
We sell a wide variety of Pipe Inspection Cameras, accessories, and parts from Portable to Mid-Range and Long-Range Inspection cameras for inspection. All systems have interchangeable parts so you can customize your system for every job. Products offer ranging in pipe size from 1" to 36". Our durable fiberglass push cable length varies from 65FT/100FT/130FT to 200FT/300FT/400FT. Chose from mini camera head 1/4" & 1/2", 7/8" plastic or stainless camera head w/ or w/o built-in 512HZ Sonde transmitter and 1-1/2" self-leveling color camera head w/or w/o built-in 512HZ Sonde transmitter.
Chat with a sales representative in the corner or call us at 1-877-369-1199 and we’ll help you pick out the right model for your needs and budget.
Can I use Forbest Inspection Cameras underwater?
WARNING - All sewer/pipe/drain inspection cameras ARE NOT intended for submersion over 8ft. Please ensure you are using your
Can I use Forbest Inspection Cameras in oil and gas pipelines?
No. Forbest Pipe Inspection Camera CANNOT be used in oil or gas lines, or any explosive environment. Forbest Pipe Inspection Cameras CANNOT be used to inspect tanks or pipes with explosive material. Using Forbest Products in any of these environments is considered misuse. Forbest Products Co. is not liable or responsible for any misuse and/or consequences of misuse of our products.
Is your locator compatible with other transmitters and vice versa?
As long as the transmission is 512 Hz, our locators will pick up the frequency.
What is the battery life of your cameras?
You can use the rechargeable battery pack or the wall adapter to power the camera. The Li-ion battery pack can last about 4 hours after being fully charged.
Is ODM/OEM available in ForBest?
Yes. Please contact ForBest at 510-226-7988(US) or 905-709-6226(Canada) or send an email to email@example.com for details of specifications and quote.